Budapest - Hungary
I'm responsible for developing Android, iOS, UWP apps.
ExperienceI'm responsible for developing Android, iOS, UWP apps. The applications are written in C# and XAML, with the use of the Xamarin.Forms package for the application's UI development.
Projects I work with:
- I worked on backend tasks also. Server side project of the solution is targeting Microsoft Azure. The webapp is a part of a social network backend web APIs.
- Media manufacturer's client side mobile app. (Xamarin Forms)
- Mobile app for students (especially for their parents) to follow up their grades.
- Mobile app for teachers to manage classes and follow up their timetable.
- 'Smart Windshield' project was about identify users by faces and convert their speech commands to text and interpret user goals. Backend application used Azure Cognitive Services: Language Understanding and Face API. Face API decides who has rights to drive the car. Language Understanding interprets user intents. For example: move widgets (speedometer) in application, start engine, scale a widget size, etc.
- Web-service driven mobile app. (Client app for an image recognition backend.)
Used technologies and packages: C#, NetStandard 2.0, Xamarin.Forms, NetStandard.Storage, MvvmCross, SQLite, HockeyApp, AppCenter, SkiaSharp, Lottie, etc...
EducationEötvös Loránd Tudományegyetem - Bachelor of Science (BSc) Software Information Technology
MCSA: Web Applications
MCSD: App Builder
AZ-200 Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions
Exam 486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
Exam 483: Programming in C#
Foundation Certificate in Software Testing