Santo Domingo - Dominican Republic
- • C#,
- Web Services SOAP,
- WebAPI RESTFUL,
- Entity Framework,
- and Xamarin,
- Reporting Services,
- Cristal Report and A...,
- Asterisk and/or Elas...,
- SQL scripts,
- Stored Procedures,
- query optimization a...,
- Php and WordPress. ...,
- Jira and SVN. • Win...,
- Mac OS,
- Debian Lenny and Cen...,
- VoIP • Messaging IS...,
- MasterCard and Amex.,
Passion for Technologies Xamarin, .Net, PHP, CNNA, Server+, Asterisk and Elastix Integrations
ExperienceAGILISA TECHNOLOGIES 2016 to Present
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER Santo Domingo, RD
Develop, maintain and support application programs for several company’s clients, Web and mobile systems using .net and related tools. Analyze code for system testing and debugging; create test transactions to find, isolate and rectify issues; and manage a team of five programmers and manage around ten applications distribute all our clients.
• Develop, maintain and support application Payment Gateway as well as Card Distribution, E-Commerce, Token Software.
• Develop Analysis, execution plans and schedule for new projects and Existing project.
• Oversee the detailed product specifications, detailed product design and testing program for new products and Existing project
• Development and help implement any relate technology that would be required to develop new products and/or client's requirements.
• Manage multiple product developments simultaneously and developers Team.
• Provide leadership in developing objectives for future business development with the Board of Directors and staff, and carry out plans and policies as authorized.
• Ensure that products and tasks are compliant with all regulatory requirements and certifications that are required and applicable for our clients.
• Coded new solutions that increased availability and scalability by 45% and 75%, respectively.
AGILISA TECHNOLOGIES January 2014-2016
LEAD PROGRAMMER Santo Domingo, RD
Led programming tasks including enhancements, maintenance and support for client’s applications and interfaces. Engineered software products, handling complex analysis and intricate programming to meet project requirements.
• Reengineered multiple systems that fueled improvements to productivity, efficiency, uptime and accuracy for global business operations. Developed code, system design and test/QA plans for all solutions and often coordinated the national or international rollout.
• Developed large-scale, portable, thread-safe and ultra-high performance foundation and application infrastructure libraries.
• Developed new procedures for requirements gathering, needs analysis, testing, scripting and documentation to strengthen quality and functionality of Ecommerce applications Claro Codetel Rep. Dom. - http://tiendaenlinea.claro.com.do
• Led, architected and participated in the design, testing and deployment of client/server Ticket Applications: TicketExpress http://www.ticketexpress.com.do
Led, architected and participated in the design, testing and deployment of client/server, multitier applications as
(Apayment) to VisaNet, PagaTodo and Humano, is a suit payment gateway system.
• Led, architected and participated in the design, testing and deployment of client/server, multitier applications as
(Acard) to BanReservas and Asociacion Popular Dominicana(APAP) Dominican Banks, is a Credit-card and documents Distribution suit.
• Bring from idea to project: AgilPass Token Mobile OTP applications and (Loyalty and Bonus Systems).
DATACLOUD November 2011-Present
CEO Santo Domingo, RD
Lead programming and IT manager, programing task for developer and IT Support, handling client situations and problems solve.
• Develop and implement cross-platform, POS system. Completed project under budget and three weeks ahead of deadline.
• Trained and mentored junior programmers in programming methodologies and best practices.
• Delivered back-office tools supporting ecommerce initiatives, enabling company to compete more effectively in the marketplace through search-engine optimization.
• Served as a core group member in defining and prioritizing technology investments for the next two years, ensuring the alignment of process, technology and business objectives.
• Conceptualized, planned, launched and currently chair the Cybersecurity Committee, a company-wide group focused on improving security of the business’ information infrastructure.
• Implemented IT network projects: Installed, configured and maintained network services, hardware systems and peripheral equipment/devices:
o VoIP implementation LBO Panthers Dominican Republic and networking integration support
o Developing Accounting and Loan Software Dietch Combustibles SRL.
o Develop Corporative Web Site, Infraestrure, network Camin Cargo Control Dominican Republic
o relanseNetwork and Connections support for DV Luxury Transport http://dvluxury.net call Center in Dominican Republic through UP Casa.
o oversee and Support Canada Visa Application Centre Dominican Republic through our technical Supports Team.
o Developed ERP and CRM Multi-clients in our site http://188.8.131.52/Conta/Seguridad/Login.aspx for many clients
E&M International Consulting February 2009-2011
IT Support Santo Domingo, RD
• Planned IT network infrastructure to ensure that the systems are tailored and comply with their requirements and needs.
• Implemented IT network projects: Installed, configured and maintained network services, hardware systems and peripheral equipment/devices.
• Administered servers and server clusters – Managed system back-up, database and restored protocols.
• Performed network QA test, executed system analysis and troubleshooting in order to resolve problems on servers, workstations and other network devices.
• Monitored the network performance regularly to improve performance and functionality.
• Monitored network/software security – Controlled access to the IT network and updated security programs as a part of the security procedure
EducationEoi -Spaing MBA
UTESA -Software Ingeniers